If you have lost or forgotten your password for your Client Portal account or the DirectAdmin Control Panel simply follow these steps.
Retrieve Your Client Portal Login
- Visit the Client Portal and select the Login link
- Below the login form, click the Request a Password Reminder by clicking here link
- On the next page enter the email address associated with your account in the form provided and your password will be sent immediately
Retrieve Your DirectAdmin Control Panel Login
- Visit the DirectAdmin Login page for the server your domain is hosted on using the following URL format: http://www.yourdomain.com/directadmin
- Below the login form, click the Forget Your DirectAdmin Password? link
- On the next page enter your DirectAdmin Username in the form provided and a confirmation link will be sent to your email account
If you are unable to remember your DirectAdmin Username, simply Submit a Support Ticket to our Support Department with the following information:
- The domain name for your hosting account
- The first and last name of the account holder
- The invoice number for your most recent paid invoice
Once you have provided above information, we will generate a replacement password that will be sent to the email address we have on file.