If your website has been suspended, this is typically the result of one of the following reasons:
- Your invoice(s) is overdue and/or unpaid
- Your account has exhibited Abuse of the Server
(1) Invoice(s) is Overdue and/or Unpaid
Your account may be suspended due to non-payment of services. For clients that have chosen a "monthly" payment option, FastWebEngine bills on the day that your order was placed. Future billing will occur one month from the previous billing date. If payment is not made within fourteen (14) days of your invoice due date, your account(s) will automatically be suspended. If credit card payments are not able to be processed (e.g. transaction(s) declined due to inactive and/or expired credit cards, incorrect billing address, etc.) alternative payment is due within fourteen (14) days. If after 14 days payment is not made, your account(s) will automatically be suspended pending final resolution. After twenty-on (21) days FastWebEngine may terminate your account and turn any outstanding balance over to collection.
(2) Abuse of the Server
Abuse of the Server includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- Scripts used that consume extensive system resources (Discussion Forums, Chat Rooms, Mass Mailers etc.).
- Scripts that are used to maliciously attack the server, FastWebEngine network and/or other servers and networks.
- Scripts that are used to send unsolicited bulk email (UBE) or unsolicited commercial email (UCE) — e.g. SPAM.
- ANY script relating to IRC including, but not limited to, the use of IRC clients, IRC server software and/or bots.
- Hosting Pornographic material, WAREZ, and/or illegal downloads.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any server within the FastWebEngine Network.
Under these circumstances, your website may be suspended without notice pending further investigation. Once reviewed, your website may be (1) re-activated with specific files removed, (2) re-activated without files in place, or (3) Terminated. If an account is terminated due to abuse of the system, any and all files, logs and relavent information may be turned over to the proper authorities for further investigation.
FastWebEngine provides NO REFUNDS for terminated accounts due to abuse of the system. There may be additional administrative fees invoiced in order to repair any damages incurred on the server.
Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service can be accessed in the menu at the bottom of the page. Please review for further information.